[OPE-L:5080] Gary Mongiovi

From: Gerald_A_Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 15:44:39 EST

Gary Mongiovi has joined OPE-L.  Gary received his PhD from the New School
for Social Research, lives in New York City and teaches at St. John's
University. He presented a paper this weekend at the IWGVT mini-conference
this past weekend.

Here is his modest introduction:
From: "Mongiovi Gary" <mongiovg@stjohns.edu>
<snip, JL>
 I teach economics at St John's University.  I have
 been a member of the  Editorial Board of the
Review of Radical Political Economics since 1994
and a member of URPE's Steering Committee since 1999.My research is mainly
on  Sraffa and on the reconstruction of classical political economy
associated
 with his work.  I've published in The Cambridge Journal of Economics, The
Canadian Journal of Economics,
The Review of Social Economy, and the  Nation.

Steve Pressman and I co-edit the Review of Political Economy, now in its
13th year; I am responsible for submissions from outside the US.
Gary: welcome aboard!

In solidarity, Jerry