[OPE-L:5087] RE: RE: empirical evidence regaring the "suppression" of the TSS perspective

From: Drewk (Andrew_Kliman@msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 04:31:00 EST

Jerry had written:  "Andrew Kliman has claimed that I, and by inference
OPE-L, have attempted to "suppress" TSS and his perspectives."

Jerry now seems to be unwilling to defend this charge.

I once again respectfully call on him to produce evidence for it, or retract
it.  Also note that the speaker/writer implies, while the listener/reader
infers.  If Jerry meant that I was, by implication, making a claim against
OPE-L, I respectfully call on him to prove that this is implied by (i.e.,
necessarily follows from) something I said/wrote, or retract it.

Drewk