[OPE-L:5151] RE: Re: Japan and the capital-form and the state

From: Makoto Itoh (mktitoh@kokugakuin.ac.jp)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 20:48:07 EST

Dear Rakesh Narpat Bhandari and other friends;

Thank you for your report on the Japanese economy in trouble. It reminds me
of some communication on the
Japanese financial troubles on OPE-L last year. At that time my file
attached caused worry of virus infection. Now my book, TheJapanese Economy
Reconsidered, (Palgrave, 2000), including a chapter in that file is
available,though just in a hard cover.
I would like to ask you to refer to this book if you are interested in the
topic with broader background.

By the way, I am planning to attend the Conference of  the Association of
Hetrodox Economics in July, and look forward to seeing some of you in
London.

Makoto Itoh