[OPE-L:5223] Re: Pashukanis

From: howard engelskirchen (lhengels@igc.org)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 12:03:26 EST

Rakesh,

Thanks for the trouble of gathering the references below.  Thanks also very
much for your most kind words about my piece on Pashukanis.  It was
wonderful to get back to town and find that buried among the many, many
e-mails to sort through!  I will contact Chris directly about your
proposal. I'd be very happy to join these issues.

All the best!

Howard