[OPE-L:5622] Re: Fwd: inégalités sociales en Europe

From: riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 10:23:07 EDT

thanks, Jerry, but you forgot the attachments: here they are

riccardo

-----

Riccardo Bellofiore Office: Department of Economics Piazza Rosate, 2 I-24129 Bergamo, Italy Home: Via Massena, 51 I-10128 Torino, Italy e-mail bellofio@cisi.unito.it, bellofio@unibg.it tel: +39 035 277545 (direct) +39 035 277501 (dept. secr.) +39 011 5819619 (home) fax: +39 035 249975 http://www.unibg.it/dse/homebellofiore.htm