[OPE-L:5840] RE: Re: form and content re value-form and abstractlabour

From: Chai-on Lee (conlee@chonnam.ac.kr)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 20:39:50 EDT

Jerry said,
=======

The reference, I think, tends to support (at least on
Hegelian terms) the VFT
interpretation against Fred's interpretatation.

Chai-on
No, I do not think so. Content is also a form but must be distinguished from the substance of the content.
This means the content of the value form is not the abstract labor but the value itself.
In the VFT, it is ignored that the content of the value form is also the value itself.

In solidarity
chai-on