[OPE-L:5843] RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: form and content re value-formandabstractlabour

From: Michael Williams (michael@williamsmj.worldonline.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 10:14:44 EDT

Fred,

I seem to be getting two copies of all your messages, that is, to a single
address, so that's not the problem. I guess it might be an OPE-L problem
rather than yours, as it seems to happen with some (but not most) other
OPE-lers too. (Any ideas, Gerry?) Of course Fred, your ideas are always
worth reading more than once, but ... I can do that on the archive!

Comradely,

michael