[OPE-L:5890] RE: fall (+ for what it's worth)

From: mongiovg (mongiovg@stjohns.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 11:14:02 EDT

I think a discussion of precisely how the financial sector serves to
concentrate wealth and income upward would be interesting (assuming it hadn't
been thoroughly worked over before I joined the list).  This strikes me as one
(or I should say, another) area in which the Marxian and Sraffian traditions
mesh.

Gary