[OPE-L:5912] RE: Re: Re: Re: Web sites on Marxist Economics

From: Michael J Williams (mjwilliams@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 08:49:00 EDT

Jerry writes

> PS: I believe that a CD can be *purchased* that
> has all 3 volumes and can be text-searched.

That's correct. It can be purchased from
http://www.elecbook.com/

It is fully searchable and uses .pdf technology. At last look it costs about
UKP30. It has all three vols (Progress edns), as well as the Student edn
edited by Chris A, and about 20(?) other items from Marx &/or Engels

michael
Dr Michael Williams
Business & Management Studies
De Montfort University