[OPE-L:5911] Re: Re: Re: Web sites on Marxist Economics

From: Gerald_A_Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 05:22:00 EDT

Fred:

As far as I'm aware, there are *no* sights in
English where the three volumes of _Capital_
are available and can be searched.

In English, at the sight below suggested by Nicky
and Allin _only Volume 1_ is available and can
be searched.

In German, all three volumes are on-line but
-- as far as I can tell -- one can not do a word
search at this location. See:

http://www.partisan.net/archive/mew/index.html

It may (or may not be) the case that such a
capability is available at sites in other languages.
Michio and Hans might know whether that's the
case.

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: I believe that a CD can be *purchased* that
has all 3 volumes and can be text-searched.