[OPE-L:5926] Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: the wages of war

From: paul bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.in2home.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 11:48:30 EDT

During the WW2  British boy scouts, from the age of 11 to 16 were taught how
to sabotage an expected German invasion force, in ways which were almost
certainly 'suicidal'... ... no doubt we might have regarded this as
terrorism if we were with the Wehrmacht.

Your question is  strikingly naive, if you will excuse me saying so.
Mandela, Makarios, and many other post colonial leaders were well
established 'terrorist' leaders.

What are the 'objective' or material causes of these acts? that is the
point.