[OPE-L:6050] Re: RE: bombing

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 12:18:24 EDT

I am much less sanguine.  Getting rid of the Taliban is actually an easy
thing to do and could happen within 2 weeks or a month.  Bush needs the
terrorist threat for much bigger purposes and a quick victory claim would
defeat his agenda.  Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka