[OPE-L:6130] Re: Re: Re: possible ways out of the 'crisis'?

From: Patrick L. Mason (pmason@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 09:42:58 EST

Fred:

Thanks for your postings with actual data. The numbers help clarify things.
I'll respond in a bit.

As a fellow Southerner, I, too, do not think that it is a good thing that
America has been Southernized!!!

I was merely point out that the political economic ideology and theology of
the South has now become over-arching framework for all American political
rhetoric and public policy.

peace, patrick