[OPE-L:6187] Re: Re: Lucio Colletti 1924-2001

From: Antonio Callari (a_callari@email.fandm.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 15:00:01 EST

I can't say, Jerry. I think it's possible (and sometimes desirable,
or at least ok) for people to be eclectic; not to care about the
theoretical/philosophical projects of others, to read openly and get
interesting things, here and there, in any case; The thing is; I
don't know what the case was with Gordon.
antonio