[OPE-L:6225] response to feedback request

From: Gerald_A_Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 08:35:58 EST

In [6178], dated 11/14, I asked for feedback from listmembers to the
following question:

* What, if anything, should be done about the decrease in volume and
   participation?*

There were several options given to facilitate response. While the
sample size was disappointingly low, of the 7 listmembers who
responded *all*  selected the following:

 [    ]  Do nothing. It will get better by itself.

Whom am I to argue with the preferred (laissez faire) option by 100%
of all of the list respondents?

One respondent added: ' Your usual tactic of asking interesting
questions I think will work sooner or later'.   My response is to
remind everyone that _others_  besides myself can ask interesting
questions, can't they (you)?

Thanks to all who responded.

In solidarity, Jerry