[OPE-L:6227] Re: response to feedback request

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@sociais.ufpr.br)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 14:59:07 EST

one such intresting question relates to the time of transportation. In
the Grundrisse (Penguin p. 523) the time of transportation is conceived
as a phase of the production process, that is, the bringing forth of the
product to the market where it can be finally consumed. In "Capital"
(chapter XIV International publishers) the transportation time is
subsumed under the time of circulation.
Has this question already been debated by our list?
Paulo