[OPE-L:6303] Re: Re: Re: recent science and society and Fred M's interpretation

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 17:54:15 EST

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your post on my recent paper in Science and Society, a response
to David Laibman's critique of what he calls "new orthodox Marxists",
myself included.

However, I am afraid that I am too preoccupied right now with writing a
paper on the current recession to respond to your post.  As we have
discovered in our previous OPEL discussions, these issues are complex and
require lengthly discussion, which I don't have the time for right now.  I
will be happy to return to these more abstract theoretical issues once the
current recession is over, whenever that is.

Comradely,
Fred