[OPE-L:6448] Re: More on prices, technical choices, and values

From: charlie (charles1848@value.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 20:53:36 EST

Along with a general exposition of how exploitation
condemns workers to subhuman labor that is economically
ready to be mechanized, my book gives a historical example
from the early automobile industry.

Charles Andrews
Web site for the book From Capitalism to Equality is at
http://www.laborrepublic.org