[OPE-L:6449] *FROM CAPITALISM TO EQUALITY*

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 22:15:05 EST

I've adopted Charles' year-2000 book FROM CAPITALISM TO EQUALITY
[OPE-L:6648] for classroom use in Marxist Economic Theory for this
semester.  I'd recommend it to others teaching such undergraduate courses.
By the end of the semester, I'll know how students respond to it.

Thanks for the work, Charles!

Paul

P.S. In an earlier reply to Jerry, there is a typo and my correct faculty
is Arts and Sciences.

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka