[OPE-L:6510] Web resources on political economy at marxists.org

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:05:33 EST

A tremendous amount of resources are now available at:

http://www.marxists.org

on Marxian political economy and related topics. In addition
to the Marx-Engels Archive,  some of the following resources
are now on-line:

* A speech by ELEANOR MARX on Marx's Theory of Value:

http://marxists.org/archive/eleanor/works/tov.htm

* KARL KAUTSKY's 1911 article on 'Finance-Capital and Crises':

http://marxists.org/archive/kautsky/works/1910s/finance.htm

* An interesting 1911 booklet complete with questions by MARY
    E. MARCY entitled "Shop Talk on Economics":

http://marxists.org/subject/women/authors/marcy/shop/index.htm

* I.I. RUBIN's classic book _Essays on Marx's Theory of Value":

http://marxists.org/subject/economy/rubin/index.htm

* NIKOLAI BUKHARIN's book _Imperialism and the World Economy_:

http://www.marxists.org/archive/bukharin/works/1917/imperial/index.htm

* BUKHARIN's and PREOBRAZHENSKY's book on _The ABC of  Communism_:

http://marxists.org/archive/bukharin/works/1920/abc/index.htm

* DAVID RIAZANOV's biography _Karl Marx and Frederick Engels: An
    Introduction to their Lives and Work_:

http://marxists.org/archive/riazanov/works/1927-ma/index.htm

* GEOFF PILLING's "Marx's Capital, Philosophy and Political Economy"

http://www.marxists.org/archive/pilling/works/capital/index.htm

* OPE-L listmember TONY SMITH's "The Logic of Marx's Capital"
    (not the book):

http://marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/us/tonysmi.htm

* HIROSHI UCHIDA's "Marx's Grundrisse and Hegel's Logic":

http://marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/ot/uchida.htm

* CYRIL SMITH's "Hegel, Economics, and Marx's Capital":

http://marxists.org/reference/archive/smith-cyril/works/articles/cyril.htm

* An unpublished article by JIM MILLER (who some listmembers may
    remember from PEN-L and the old defunct marxism list) on:
    "Must the Profit Rate Really Fall?":

http://marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/miller/frop.htm

and *MUCH, MUCH* more! A terrific resource and it looks like its
continually reproducing at an expanded scale.

In solidarity, Jerry