[OPE-L:6582] Re: From Andrew Kliman

From: glevy@pop-b.pratt.edu
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 07:28:48 EST

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:33:08 +0000 (GMT)
From: TERRENCE JOHN		MCDONOUGH
<TERRENCE.MCDONOUGH@NUIGALWAY.IE>
Subject: Re: [OPE-L:6578] From Andrew Kliman

This list should know that Andrew Kliman's lawyer threatened
Gil Skillman with legal action, contending that Gil's reply to
Alan Freeman violated an agreement not to discuss the case.
In order to avoid similar action, I will only urge list members to
carefully reread the statement at the end of Freeman's email without the
emphasis added by Kliman.

Terry McDonough