[OPE-L:6596] RE: [Andrew Kliman] Open Letter to OPE-L

From: mongiovg (mongiovg@stjohns.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 15:52:20 EST

Alejandro: Is it not possible that, like Mike, Patrick & I feel the topic
should be dropped because it has become tedious, because it cannot be usefully
resolved in a forum in which most of the participants have no first-hand
knowledge of the events under discussion, and because it can only serve to
widen rifts that we ought to work at healing?

I'm leaving town, and will be away from e-mail for a few days.

Regards,

Gary