[OPE-L:6598] RE: [Andrew Kliman] Open Letter to OPE-L

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 16:00:17 EST

Gary:

It's perfectly possible. But, if you feel so, delete the posts of the
thread. But, please, do not suggest to install a censorship here.

Regarding the possibility of "resolving" this issue here, I think that in
this forum, no issue had been "resolved" so far!

As regarding "first-hand knowledge", I think people can provide their
version and the interested ones can ask and discuss the point. The matter
is important because it involves practices that, I feel, go beyond
"Andrew's case". Frankly, I don't see why there is so reluctance in
discussing this.

A.