[OPE-L:6672] *Internal Discussion Document Available*

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 07:49:19 EST

I received what I view as an extremely important document
for the list.  It was sent to me by mistake by a listmember
but since the author went on to write  that I  *could* make it
available to the list ("You can do what you like with it as far
as I'm concerned because there is nothing in it I wouldn't
repeat in public if asked")  I have decided  to do so.  To satisfy
a concern of the author I will delete the names  and e-mail
addresses of the 3 other listmembers to  whom his message
was sent. Also, I will advise listmembers now  that the intended
recipient  of his e-mail can not be held responsible for  the
malicious statements and  *threats against the list* by  the
author and his clique.  However, in the best interests of the list, I
have  decided to make this document available to each listmember
*off-list*:   i.e.  if you wish to view this document -- which I
strongly encourage -- then I will forward it to you *upon request*.

In solidarity, Jerry