[OPE-L:6675] Internal Discussion Document

From: Asfilho@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 10:09:27 EST

Dear all,

I have read with interest the document that Jerry mentioned earlier today.

I think we owe much to Jerry for his tremendous effort over many years,
trying to build an open and inclusive forum for the discussion of Marxian
political and economic issues. I hope that the list will continue to exist
for many years to come in its current form.

I do hope that the pantomime outlined in that document will be sorted out as
soon as possible. I therefore propose that anyone who is unhappy with the way
that OPE-L has been run should disaffiliate themselves without further ado.
Some of us would like to preserve this forum for the discussion of theory.

alfredo.