[OPE-L:6695] Re: Re: Internal Discussion Document

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@stanford.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 15:53:33 EST

>  It's only 3000 words, and I thought about attaching it (after all
>these months of silence, it's not much on a daily basis!), but this
>would violate our usual practice.

Michael (L), I would like the document and can't imagine that others
would not be happy to receive it as a list submission--so please do
send it along.  I have found your criticisms of neo Ricardian
economics and analytical marxism to be very insightful and
tremendously helpful, though I have a few disagreements about the
importance of the physical surplus and your--I'll call
it--overexploitation theory of crisis.

Rakesh