[OPE-L:6713] Re: *Internal Discussion Document*

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 12:57:17 EST

Jerry,

1) When you received the mis-sent email, you had the option of using the
'delete' key.  You didn't.  You didn't post it either.  Rather, you
offered us 'bait' to ask you for it.  I did NOT ask and will not ask as I
don't like this kind of thing.  Nevertheless, was the original email
sender told TO WHOM you have forwarded the mis-sent email (or is he or she
to be left forever in the dark as to whom in the world has received the
mis-sending and who hasn't)?

2) Do you agree with Alan's request that this whole thread be kept off the
list's archives ("I request the archive coordinator to remove all
references to this correspondence from the archives...")?  If not, why
not?

Paul Z.

P.S.  Please do NOT send me that mis-sent email in any type of reply.

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka