[OPE-L:6718] Re: Re: *Internal Discussion Document*

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 15:55:33 EST

Paul:

As I wrote on-list, AF gave me *explicit written permission* -- without
*any* conditions -- to make his message available to others. This
authorization by Alan  was made  before I sent my post on the IDD to the
list.

> 2) Do you agree with Alan's request that this whole thread be kept off the
> list's archives ("I request the archive coordinator to remove all
> references to this correspondence from the archives...")?  If not, why
> not?

As you should have inferred from reading my post, I wanted to hear
from other listmembers about this question before making a decision
in consultation with Allin.  One has to recognize that a bunch of people
besides Alan and myself contributed to that thread  ... and at least one
(not myself)  has adamently stated that he will  *not*  agree to have *his*
contribution deleted from the archives.

Regards, Jerry