[OPE-L:6765] Re: Re: change the world

From: John Holloway (johnpholloway@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 10:49:45 EST

Dear Jerry,

    Thanks for your discussion of my "Love to all", with which I am very
much in agreement.

    The interesting question is then how one sees the relation between
"love" (or dignity or mutual recognition or whatever one wants to call it)
and value. Is value the negation of love? What then is the relation between
love and crisis?

    John