[OPE-L:6812] the commoner update

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 18:03:38 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Massimo De Angelis
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 6:00 PM
Subject: the commoner update

UPDATE

http://www.thecommoner.org

WAR

 George Caffentzis. In the US, Dreaming of Iraq. Preface 2002: The Political Economy of "the War on Terrorism"

Movements

Peter Waterman. The Still Unconsummated Marriage of International Unionism and the Global Justice Movement. A Labor Report on the World Social Forum, Porto Alegre

The Leeds May Day Group. Anti-Capitalist Movements.

dEbAtE: on primitive accumulation

 We publish the first two contributions of a debate on the concept of "primitive accumulation" .  Following our publication of a special issue of The Commoner on new and old enclosures (The Commoner, N. 2, September 2002) Paul Zarembka sent us a critical article. Werner Bonefeld offers the first reply. We hope more people will join in.

Paul Zarembka. Primitive Accumulation in Marxism, Historical or Trans-historical Separation from Means of Production?

Werner Bonefeld. History and Social Constitution: Primitive Accumulation is not Primitive.

logo.jpg
new3.gif