[OPE-L:6870] Re: Re: value-form

From: Andrew Brown (Andrew@lubs.leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:19:02 EST

Thanks Jerry,

So would it be fair to qualify your original statement by saying that
we have an identity *of opposites* (value and money), rather than a
mere identity?

For completeness, could you indicate what 'value' is, on your
account?

Re repetition: I found your succinct account very helpful whether or
not it has been repeated in the past. Also, it seems unlikely that
people do repeat themselves too often on the topic: value is such a
difficult topic that any individual's grasp of it may well continually be
evolving.

Best wishes,

Andy