[OPE-L:7187] Re: fundamentalism

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 09:15:59 EDT

Re Riccardo's [7l85]:

I love you as well. :-) And I have to agree that there have been
posts in this exchange which also demonstrate a bad way of
debating -- which is obviously ironic given the fact that it was
the main substance of what this thread and the thread it
developed out of  primarily concerned.

It is possible, of course, that my representation of Andrew's
position has been "unfair" in the sense it it is "wrong".  In what
follows we will *re-visit [7l74]* and read again what I wrote *in
its entirety*  to see not what others think I said or what they