[OPE-L:7224] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fundamentalism

From: paul bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 06:16:23 EDT

Re: [OPE-L:7217] Re: Re: Re: Re: fundamentalismRakesh,

Like David I don't want to pursue this discussion for its own sake. However let me just respond briefly to the p0ints made below. I do appreciate your interest of course and I'm pleased that you accept our general line of argument.

I have added remarks below in the usual fashion. Cheers

Paul