[OPE-L:7503] textbook for "History of Economic Thought" course?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 10:45:27 EDT

Does anyone have a recommendation for a textbook for a history of economic
thought course?  I think I'd prefer extracts from relevant authors (as in
the old "Masterworks of Economics" which is out of print, as is all others
I know of).  I'd be interested in other suggestions also.  I may have to
use web resources but I don't think that is as effective with students.

Thanks, Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka