[OPE-L:7672] Re: Re: Re: Moving on...

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@sociais.ufpr.br)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 15:59:03 EDT

But Gil, on chapter XXV vol. I the definition of capital invested in terms of
quantities times prices is necessary in order to distinguish between technical
and value composition of capital. Why this should have any bearing on viewing
capital advanced in terms of quantities of money capital as Fred suggests?
Paulo