[OPE-L:7676] Re: Re: Re: Re: Moving on...

From: Gil Skillman (gskillman@mail.wesleyan.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:03:08 EDT

Paulo, It's true that Marx's *eventual* point in the passage I cited from
K.I Ch. 25 is to make a distinction between the technical and value
composition of capital.  But the validity of his equation of "variable
capital" and "the sum of wages" does not, so far as I can see, depend on
that distinction being made.

Gil