[OPE-L:7764] Re: Open Letter Against War with Iraq

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 15:13:49 EDT

All:

There are two major petitions against attacking Iraq, both providing web
sites signatures:

"Not In Our Name" has lots of names, including a number of famous persons,
and has appeared so far in the NY Times of September 19, 2002 and a couple
of days ago in the Los Angeles Times.  Its web site is www.nion.us

The other is below and includes faculty, staff and student signatures
within academe:

Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka