[OPE-L:8018] Loren Goldner website

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@stanford.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:44:40 EST

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:45:19 -0500
From: Loren Goldner <lrgoldner@earthlink.net>
Bcc:

This is just a brief message to let you know that I have in the past
couple of months added a number of new and old texts recently to the
Break Their Haughty Power web site at

http://home.earthlink.net/~lrgoldner

These include an exchange between myself and the British Aufheben
group about my text The Remaking of the American Working Class,
followed by a very pertinent appendix on fictitious capital by
Michael Perelman; a long review of a three-volume study of the
medieval period by Joao Bernardo (see bottom for book review
section); a retouched 1983 article on the absence of a working-class
political party in the U.S., to be further modified and updated for
publication in 2003; a new preface to the Swedish translation of the
Bordiga pamphlet (translation forthcoming); my book length study of
Herman Melville; and a number of French, Italian, Portuguese and
Czech translations of various articles.  More coming. Feedback
welcome.

Loren