[OPE-L:8532] Dimitri Dimoulis

From: OPE-L Administrator (ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 18:35:52 EST

*DIMITRI DIMOULIS*, a Professor of Law at the University Metodista
de Piracicaba in Sao Paolo,  has joined OPE-L.  Dimitri is co-
author (along with listmember John Milios and George Economakis)
of _KARL MARX AND THE CLASSICS:  AN ESSAY ON VALUE, CRISES AND
THE CAPITALIST MODE OF PRODUCTION_  [ISBN 0 7546 1798 X].

A short self-introduction follows:

************************
From: "Dimitri Dimoulis" <dimoulis@yahoo.de>

 My name is Dimitri Dimoulis.  My PhD dissertation (1994) is about the
pardon in law (University of Saarland, Germany) . Since 2000 I am
Professor of Theory of Law in the Law School at the University
"Metodista de Piracicaba" (Sao Paulo, Brazil). I have taught at the
University of Saarland (Germany) and Metz (France).
I am currently completing a book on terrorism and a "Handbook" on
constitutionnal Rights.

 My primary areas of interest are marxist theory of State, law
interpretation and ideology theory.

 My publications include Die Begnadigung in vergleichender
Perspektive. Rechtsphilosophische, verfassungs- und strafrechtliche
Probleme. Berlin: Duncker & Humblot, 1996; Karl Marx and the
Classics. An Essay on Value, Crisis and the Capitalist Mode of
Production. Adelshot: Ashgate, 2002 (co-author); O caso dos
denunciantes invejosos. São Paulo: RT, 2003; Manual de introdução ao
estudo do direito. São Paulo: RT, 2003.

 Comradely
Dimitri Dimoulis

Dimitri: welcome aboard!