Re: (OPE-L) Alberto Bonnet on the Command of Money-Capital and the Latin American Crises (Part 1)

From: John Holloway (johnholloway@PRODIGY.NET.MX)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 23:02:25 EDT

Jerry,

    thank you for putting up the article by Alberto Bonnet (who is in the
same group of left economists as Claudio Katz and Guillermo Gigliani). I'm
not going to comment on it, as I'm too close to it, but I would certainly be
interested in seeing comments by others (and in passing them on to Alberto,
of course).

    John