(OPE-L) dreams and nightmares

From: Hans Ehrbar (ehrbar@ECON.UTAH.EDU)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 13:22:34 EDT

In the times of imperialist attack on Cuba I consider it the
duty of every progressive either to support Cuba or, if you
feel you cannot do this, to stay silent, because everything
critical you say at this moment will be used as further
pretext for the attacks on Cuba.  The actions by the Cubans
which you object to were undertaken as a defense against US
attacks.  We have to try to stop the imperialists, instead
of second-guessing the actions Cuba is undertaking to defend
itself.  This seems so obvious to me that I am embarrassed
to send it to this list.  I am only saying it for the record
so that people perusing the archives will not get a false
impression.

Hans.