Re: (OPE-L) measuring exploitation

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 08:51:02 EDT

I would rather answer La, since they will be the only workers in the
system to be exploited.

It is difficult to provide LIVING labour and be exploited when you are DEAD.

This, by the way, reminds me of a phrase attributed to Joan Robinson.

That in capitalism there is only one thing worse than be exploited:
NOT to be exploited.

riccardo

--
Riccardo Bellofiore