Re: OPE-L RE: Donald Sassoon interviews Marx

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 22:27:48 EST

James D. White has read N.G. CHERNYSCHEVSKY on J.S. Mill and is reported
in his discusion of "MARX and CHERNYSCHEVSKY" pp. 220-226, of his MARX AND
THE ORIGINS OF DIALECTICAL MATERIALISM, Macmillan, 1996.  White indicates
that Marx showed "relatively few points of disagreement with
CHERNYSCHEVSKY" and that Marx had a high regard for him. Paul

RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka