OPE-L RE: Donald Sassoon interviews Marx

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 15:31:18 EST

Rakesh asked:

> Has anyone read Tschernyschewsky's critique of John Stuart Mill?

No, I can't say that I have.  I don't even know if it has been
translated into English.  You and others might be interested in
knowing that the author of that book is better known as N.G.
CHERNYSCHEVSKY, the populist writer and philosopher who was
mentioned repeatedly in Lenin's writings.  (Source: "Preface"
to _Theories of Surplus Value_ by the Institute of Marxism-
Leninism, C.C.,C.P.S.U.)

In solidarity, Jerry

PS:  Phil's message, which I received today, was dated *SEPTEMBER 5,
1956*!!!  How can that be explained from a temporalist perspective?