Re: Hume

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 01:09:25 EST

--- Howard Engelskirchen <howarde@TWCNY.RR.COM> wrote:
> The idea that Hume's position on causation has never
> been satisfactorily,
> challenged leaves out of account the last 30 or 40
> years of the philosophy
> of science.

What science does or how it should be done can never
solve a philosophical or logical problems. Science is
neither philosophy nor mathematics. I think most of
your objections are taken care of, may be not
completely satisfactoily, in my answers to other
messages. Cheers, ajit sinha
  About midcentury realist challenges to