U.S. Treasury printing $ instead of Fed; a President assassinated

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 10:16:03 EST

We often have high theory discussed on the list.  It seems to me that the
article below is an opportunity to connect the theory of money to direct
politics.  In fact, it would seem that IF a President was assassinated (at
least partly) for a 'simple' decision regarding the issuance of money,
perhaps our theory could be enriched thereby, or our theory could explain
WHY the issue is so important.

see President Kennedy, the Federal Reserve and Executive Order 11110:

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

I don't feel I know the theory of money well enough to answer my own
question.  Perhaps others do.

Paul

RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka