Re: (OPE-L) The Western Marxism Study Group (WMSG)

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@UFPR.BR)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 12:19:20 EST

The site you sent has a link to Anwar home page. There you can find a
paper on labor market dynamics where he examones four diferent
approaches: neoclasscal, keynesian, Harrod, and Goodwin-Marx. His
conclusion is that in none of them labor strenght has any effect on wage
share. It is a rather provocative finding. Since this is related to the
thread on wage share I think it could be useful for those who have not
read it yet.
Paulo