Re: Labour aristocracy

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 16:26:19 EST

Alejandro, Is this based upon the same product mix or different product
mixes? And is this based upon the same equipment for the same products or
different equipments when producing the same products?  My evidence was for
the same product and the same equipment on both sides of the border.  In
any case, even your results show that Third World workers are more
exploited than U.S. workers.  Paul

--On Tuesday, January 13, 2004 3:15 PM +0100 Alejandro Valle Baeza