Re: Labour aristocracy

From: Alejandro Valle Baeza (valle@SERVIDOR.UNAM.MX)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 09:15:54 EST

Until I know,  U.S. productivity is   much higher  than Mexican
productivity but rate of surplus value is higher in Mexico than in the
U.S.  Gloria Martinez has  research showing  that, in general,  rate of
surplus value are higher in underdeveloped countries relative to rich
countries. I am sure this is a puzzle to Marxian theory.

Alejandro Valle Baeza