Re: (OPE-L) Ernesto's "Damned Lies" ?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 15:58:51 EST

Professional standards are that editors do not reveal who submitted what
and its disposition, without permission of the author(s), correct?

Cf. an editor saying for open reading that "I gather that Andrew Kliman
has submitted a response to this piece, but North American submissions go
to [my co-editor] Steve Pressman".  The message didn't go on to indicate
that author had given the required permission.

Paul

RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka